10 Cell Phone Radiation Protection Tips – http://www.cellphone-health.com – Are cell phones dangerous? Mobile phone radiation could be dangerous to your health, according to latest scientific reports. Scientists, health experts and leading health organizations (including the WHO) are urging caution and advise taking precautionary measures to reduce any risk. These mobile phone radiation safety precautions are just a few of the things we can heed.
The 10 Cell Phone Radiation Protection Tips:
1. Use the speakerphone. The cell phone radiation drops exponentially by distance. So the further away the phone is from your head, the better.
2. Limit use to essential calls and keep calls short. Even a two-minute call has been found to alter the natural electrical activity of the brain for up to an hour afterwards.
3. Children should be allowed to use the cell phone in cases of emergency only. Because of their developing skulls, the radiation can penetrate much more deeply.
4: Use an Air Tube Headset (not regular wired headset). Research has shown that regular wired headset could transmit radiation into the ear canal.
5: Don’t put the cell phone in your pocket or belt while in use or while it is on. Men who wear cell phones near their groin could have their sperm count dropped by as much as 30 percent, study shows.
6: If using phone without a headset, wait for the call to connect before placing phone next to the ear. Radiation level is higher while phone is still trying to make a connection.
7: Do not use the cell phone in enclosed metal spaces such as vehicles or elevators. Phones need more power to make connection; the metal enclosure also traps the radiation and reflects it back at the occupants.
8: Do not make a call when the signal strength is one bar or less. The phone must work harder to establish a connection and thus emits more radiation.
9: Buy a phone with low radiation rating (low radiation cell phones). The phone’s SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) can be found in manual. The lower the SAR value from FCC limit of 1.6 W/kg, the better.
10: Use scientifically proven cell phone radiation reducing or protection device.
Additional cell phone radiation protection tips:
Take nutritional supplements, particularly anti-oxidants SOD, catalase, glutathione, and Coq10. Microwave radiation has been shown to decrease levels of these anti-oxidants in the body. These are substances the body produces to protect itself, and their levels are sensitive indicators in stress, aging, infections and various other disease states. Other supplements you may need are:
– Melatonin: a powerful anti-oxidant noted to prevent DNA breaks in brain cells. Also effective in preventing kidney damage from cell phones;
– Zinc: protects the eye from oxidative damage and helps preserve the levels of anti-oxidants in the blood;
– Gingko Biloba: an herb considered a powerful anti-oxidant which prevents oxidative damage in the brain, eye and kidney. Also helps support the production of SOD, catalase and glutathione;
– Bilberry extract: preserves vision and reduces oxidative damage to the eyes.
Cell Phone Radiation Dangers: Facts to Know About Mobile Phones
Cell Phone Radiation Shield — Biomeridian Testing
Cell Phone Dangers: Mobile Phone Radiation and Children
To learn more about cell phone radiation protection tips, facts and solutions, visit our website and/or follow us.